Available exclusively from Gunnersen, the Slice Veneers range offers 26 different colours of wood veneer. Ranging in colour from the soft light Oak tones to the very dark, rich tones with varying grain structure, the Slice Veneers colour options ensure you achieve your desired beautiful timber finish.
|Material:||Engineered Timber Veneer Board|
|Thickness:||3 – 32 mm|
Any vertical surface
|Brochure:||Slice Veneers PDF|
|Availability:||VIC, NSW and QLD only|
Slice Veneers is a range of ‘reconstituted’ veneers, meaning it is sliced from real wood then enhanced with colour, reformed to slice again achieving attractive and consistent grain and colour variations. Slice Veneers is free from splitting and knot holes that may be evident in natural timber veneer ensuring the finished result is stunning.
Slice Veneers offer the most beautiful range of sustainable, wood veneer to architects, interior designers, project builders, cabinet makers and the shop and office fitting industry.
Slice Veneers are available exclusively through Gunnersen nationally utilising our extensive service and distribution networks.
Manufactured from internationally certified ‘Ayous’ wood sourced from sustainably managed forests giving you confidence of the sustainable integrity of the product. Available on E0 MR MDF Certified Board, multi-layered plywood and light weight board. May contribute to Green Star credit points.
We can provide easy-to-use sample books with a 10% polished finish to ensure you see exactly how the veneer will appear as a finished product. Colour swatches and individual samples are also available.
We back our veneers with a 30-day Defect Warranty so you know you will receive a quality product at a low cost.
22 and 50mm fleece backed unglued edge strip available for all colours.
Good two sides or good one side.
Each veneer in the Slice Veneers range is available at one price which helps with job quotations. This cost transparency initiative has received extremely positive feedback from our clientele.
Specialised Products Available
- Form Wrapped Doors
- Distressed Appearance Panels
- Sandblasted Surfaces
- Acoustic Panels
Material Tests and Specifications
- ADHESIVE: Used in the manufacture has E1 certification formaldehyde emission according to European Standard EN717-1
- DYES: Are premium quality water aniline based and of the same composition and durability as used in the textile industry. They do not contain any heavy metals, chlorines or organic thinners
- AYOUS: Is the timber specie used and is strictly controlled through sustainably managed plantation forests from the Cameroon, Africa
- FIRE RATING: Veneers achieve a Group 1 classification according to Australian specification A2.4 building code when pressed on a BCA Group 1 certified substrate.
Information supplied by Slice Veneers.